Gad

mo

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOAD-SHEDDING

-->
LOAD-SHEDDING
-->
Going of electricity means load-shedding. Nowadays it has become very common and usual. It is the most serious problem of the Bangladesh. Last year I was preparing for my S.S.C Examination. It was the month of March. There were only a few days before the commencement of examination. Then I was at my reading desk and was reading and revising some important topics in English. My preparation for English was not very good. So I was reading very attentively. Then the light went off. I was in total darkness. I felt very much annoyed as I had many things to read. I bought a piece of candle and lighted it and went on reading in great hardship. The whole area was without electricity for three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ref

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *